- wastewater, oil
- sewage, treatment
- stainless steel, cast iron
- Other characteristics
- mechanical, double, multi-channel, open
Min.: 0 m³/h (0 ft³/h)
Max.: 400 m³/h (14,125.86669 ft³/h)
Min.: 0 m (0'00")
Max.: 30 m (98'05")
Min.: 0 kW (0 hp)
Max.: 22 kW (29.91 hp)
Coming from SAER unmatched knowledge in the borehole pumps and submersible motors field, the brand new SD series,
submersible wastewater pump is now reality. Designed for managing waste, raw and sewage water.
• Anti clogging vortex impellers (type V)
• Multi-channel helical open impeller to pump charged liquids, also in presence of fibrous substances (type P)
• Multi-channel open impeller with helical channel wear disc. minimized risk of clogging (type O)
• Closed peripheral impeller for top efficiency in pumping charged liquids with low fibrous substances (type C)
Thanks to the state of the art hydraulic design and premium motor efficiency made in SAER you will have a cost saving product with low energy consumption.
Exclusive protection for the double mechanical seal:
immersed in the oil chamber, it stays in a protect enviroment even in heavy duty applications, with your peace of mind.
High grade resistant material (cast iron, stainless steel aisi 316 and duplex 5 A), several types of coating solutions and know how of more than 65 years in the water treatment field deliver you a guaranteed product.
MATERIALS: cast iron, stainless steel, DUPLEX