- paint, for food products, oil, grease, for bitumen and asphalt
- industrial, for the chemical industry, for the food industry
- for industrial applications, transfer
- cast iron
- Fluid specification
- for viscous fluids
- Protection level
- Other characteristics
- heavy-duty, ball bearing, double-jacketed
Max.: 250 m³/h (8,828.66668 ft³/h)
Min.: 0 m³/h (0 ft³/h)
Max.: 16 bar (232.06 psi)
Min.: 0 bar (0 psi)
The HD pump are specifically designed for difficult applications
Heavy Duty – Internal gear pumps in cast iron, for a wide range of viscous, non-corrosive liquids.
HD pumps are specifically designed for difficult applications and those involving high viscosity liquids.
HD pumps are known by their sturdy and simple construction.
Available with 90° angular configuration.
Key features and benefits
• Flexible sealing options
• “True” back pull-out design
• Opposing inlet and outlet connections with oversized ports
• Shaft supported by two ball bearings in single sealed configuration
• Self-priming with large suction capabilities
• Low NPSH requirements
• Self-draining, integral safety relief valve
• No speed reduction required in six smaller sizes
• Complete heating/cooling jacketing available
Pumps in cast iron, for a wide range of viscous, non-corrosive liquids. HD pumps are specifically designed for difficult applications and those involving high viscosity liquids.HD pumps are known by their sturdy and simple construction. Available with 90° angular configuration.Production stops are the most costly activity in industry. That is why companies all over the world rely on high quality pumps like DESMI ROTAN®.
Pumping of: Oil,Asphalt, Chocolate, Paint/Lacquer, Molasses, Soap, Additives, Polyol, Viscose, Sulphate soap, Maltose, Grease, Pitch, Base oil,Bitumen, Polyester