- industrial, for agricultural applications, for the construction industry
- lubrication, greasing
- Other characteristics
380 mm (15 in)
1.5 kg (3.31 lb)
Max.: 400 bar (5,801.51 psi)
Min.: 0 bar (0 psi)
The SFK TLGH 1 is a grease gun, with the capability to deliver media through 175 mm or 6.9 in extension pipe; it is equipped with hydraulic gripping nozzle. This device is integrated with 500 mm or 19.7 pressure hose that can be attached with hydraulic gripping option.
The unit is structured with a knurled body to provide stable grip. It is made from steel that has a high-quality resistance from dent for smooth cartridge loading. The piston design enable for the smoothly emptying of the cartridges.
This gun t is suitable for utilization in industrial, agricultural and construction industries as well as for private usage. It also convenient for the operation that uses loose grease and cartridges. It operates through a maximum pressure of 40 MPa or 5,800 psi. It also has a volume stroke of 1.5 cm³ or 0.092 in³ for the 1077600 model.
Easy grease filling
The SKF Grease guns are ideal for agricultural, industrial and construction industries and for private use. The SKF Grease Guns are delivered with a 175 mm (6.9 in.) long extension pipe with hydraulic gripping nozzle. A flexible 500 mm (19.7 in.) long pressure hose with hydraulic gripping nozzle is available as an accessory.
Features & benefits
– For use with cartridges and loose grease
– Knurled body for firm and safe grip
– High quality steel is dent-resistant for easy cartridge loading
– Special piston design for smooth emptying of cartridges
– 40 MPa (5 800 psi) maximum pressure
– 1077600: 1,5 cm³ (0.092 in.³ ) volume/stroke
– TLGH 1: 0,9 cm³ (0.055 in.³ ) volume/stroke