- for chemicals, lubricating oil, fuel oil, for diesel, for gas
- with electric motor
- industrial, for the chemical industry, for the petrochemical industry, for engine
- transfer, cooling, control
- Fluid specification
- for abrasive fluids, for low-viscosity fluids
- Other characteristics
- compact, low-pressure
Min.: 7 m³/h (247.20267 ft³/h)
Max.: 700 m³/h (24,720.26671 ft³/h)
Max.: 16 bar (232.06 psi)
Leistritz screw pumps in the L3 range are three-spindle, single-volute, self-priming displacement pumps. They are used to transport non-abrasive lubricating fluids.
L3N pumps by Leistritz can be found in numerous branches of industry: Oil & Gas, Shipbuilding, Chemical, Power & Energy, Hydraulics, Pulp & Paper, Steel-Production, Textiles, Paints.
– L3NB: The new compact screw pump for lube-oil/fuel-oil skid sup-pliers, as well as compressor- and diesel engine manufactures.
– L3NG: Engines and fuel systems, rotating machinery, shipbuilding- and offshore industry, chemical and petrochemical industry.
– L3NT: In Shipbuilding as Main-Lub-Oil Pump for 2- or 4-stroke engines. The series L3NT of Leistritz Screw Pump is a self-priming positive displacement pump for a pressurerange up to 16 bar, suitable for transport of non-abrasive lubric.
– L3NL: The Leistritz L3NL Screw Pump is a three spindle, self-priming positive displacement pump for low pressure applications up to 16 bar suitable for none abrasive fluids and good lubricity. Use as (main-) lube oil-, transfer-, control oil-, hydraulic-, cooling/circu-lating pump for diesel engines, compressors, gas-, steam- and water turbines and gearboxes.