- Other characteristics
- corrosion-resistant, oil-free, low-noise level, compact
Max.: 4 l/min (1.05669 us gal/min)
Min.: 0.1 l/min (0.02642 us gal/min)
Max.: 80,000 Pa (11.603 psi)
Min.: 0 Pa (0 psi)
The APN-W series are gas-liquid transfer pumps. The use of a special diaphragm allows the pump to transfer both air and liquid. The miniaturized & lightened body offers optimum sizing for various equipment such as analyzers, in which compactness is always a key requirement.
• Design for transferring both gas and liquid ensures long life.
• Ideal for waste liquid collection thanks to the ability to handle entrained gas.
• Ultra-compact and lightweight
• High corrosion resistance
• Low noise design
• Oil-free design
• Capable of self-priming under dry condition.