- for adhesives, for polyurethane, oil, grease
- industrial, for the chemical industry, for the construction industry, for the automotive industry
- Fluid specification
- for medium-viscosity products, for high-viscosity fluids
- Protection level
- Other characteristics
- modular, rugged, with electronic control, double-acting
Max.: 2,600 mm (102 in)
Min.: 870 mm (34 in)
Max.: 6 l/min (1.58503 us gal/min)
Min.: 0.6 l/min (0.1585 us gal/min)
Max.: 185 kg (407.86 lb)
Min.: 17.5 kg (38.58 lb)
Max.: 400 bar (5,801.51 psi)
Min.: 20 bar (290.075 psi)
Adhesive pumps for industrial applications
Reliable and clean feeding directly from original containers
Drum pumps: High performance piston pumps
This drum pump model is available exclusively as a double-acting chop check pump. Along with grease and oils, it also processes adhesives, sealants, polyurethanes or silicones with viscosities of up to 5.0 million mPas. Material is fed directly from the original containers. The piston pump is ideal for individual station material supply and it serves equally well as a central material supply system. The pumps in this range are modular, robust, economical, extremely reliable and easy to maintain and service.
– Supply of medium to high viscosity material
– Flow rate up to 6 litres/minute at 20 double strokes
– Pressure ratio up to 75:1
– Max. viscosity 5 million mPas
– Differential piston pumps with fast-switching air motors
– 1- or 2-hand operation
– Modular design with configurable components
– Sealing available in various sizes and material finish
The integrated control unit ensures that the pump does not draw in air when the drum is empty. When the minimum level is reached the pump will shut down automatically. An audible alarm is emitted when the drum becomes empty.
– External valves
– The drum pump P200 can be supplied with external valves.
– This new design offers the advantage of being able to carry out service and maintenance work on the pump without having to drain the system.
– Wetted parts made of stainless steel or with specific surface treatment
– Available in economy version for use with grease and oils.